Become a Trainer
We are always looking for talented and motivated professionals to join our training and consulting team. Positive and Productive Meetings trainers work in a variety of industries and settings. They use the PPM training outline and course materials. Trainers are expected to be active contributors to the PPM community of practice, supporting our international network of practitioners to develop innovative and creative solutions for clients and to further the growth of PPM.
- Learn the process: Attend the one day PPM workshop led by an accredited trainer.
- Practice: Use the process with your team in your meetings.
- Feedback & mentoring: Receive mentoring from a PPM coach on your meeting processes. Prepare to train the process, with mentor support.
- Teach the process: Train the process while being observed by your coach.
- Sharing: Contribute to the PPM community of practice and learn from other practitioners.
If you are interested in becoming a trainer, please contact kerry (at) helensandersonassociates (dot) co (dot) uk.